Friday 10 October 2014

Dear friend

Vanina

I’ve never thought of writing something like this to you; and I even didn’t know how to start. It’s incredible how life forces us to face such difficult situations, like the one you’re living today. But at the same time, it’s nice to realise how close we are and how much we love you, isn’t it?
What I’ve always admired of you is your strength as well as your capacity to laugh at everything, despite the tough times that you had to live. It’s not necessary to remark all those circumstances in which your strength was put to the test, nor how hard it was for you to overcome each of them. What really matters is to mention how much you grew and learnt from them, and how strong you became.
You’re a unique woman, whose personal traits make you be loved by so many people. Your good predisposition to help everybody, your beautiful smile, your quick witty jokes, and your devotion to your three children are just a few of those characteristics that make you special.
And now, your life is testing your fortitude once more. However, as it happened before, I’m sure that you will defeat the adversity. You have to… you must do it for you, for your children, for your family and friends, for all the people who love you.



We need you to open those bright eyes, in order for you to keep on looking at the blue sky, at your children’s faces… at their eyes. I know that you’re a woman whose determination leads you to work hard and to do everything you can for your family and friends. I know you! I can imagine you in some weeks complaining about having "wasted" some days lying on a bed, without doing something productive.
Being so young you have to stand up and struggle again, perhaps the hardest of the battles. Yet this time, you’re not alone; all your loved ones are with you.
Because of this, you have to wake up so as to continue loving and being loved, working hard, growing and improving yourself, enjoying your kids and enjoying life.
We love you, we need you, we want you to be alive!!!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to show this letter to Vani! She'll love it, and I'm sure she can feel our love and our positive energy. I love you too Dani! Thank you, Vani and Cintias for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strong post Dany! Everything is gonna be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to see this post again, and accept we couldn't show her this. I'm so lucky of having been her friend, and of having spent 6 years in her beautiful company. I consider myself blessed for having met such incredible people as you and the rest of the SNAKES! I love you so much girls! We will meet again and spent such beautiful moments as we used to.

    ReplyDelete